As Australia’s only major stand-alone children’s film festival, and a niche local event, Little Big Shots represents a unique partnership opportunity and offers sponsors the chance to hold a stake in Australia’s fastest-growing creative venture for kids.
The festival’s key objectives are:
- Education and literacy through and about digital media
- Showcasing the world’s best films for kids
- Accessibility for all
- Little Big Shots offers a fun, diverse and developmental experience that’s available to people of all ages, abilities, races and socio-economic standings.
Nationally, Little Big Shots screens to audiences every year of around 35,000 kids, parents, teachers and families.
Teaming up with Little Big Shots delivers:
- a loyal, creative audience
- exposure across an extensive marketing campaign
- extensive media coverage
- fun corporate hospitality opportunities
- engaging promotions, product placement and sampling opportunities
- positive brand alignment.
We work closely with our sponsors to develop a targeted marketing strategy that may include:
- product sampling and/or displays
- tie-in competitions and cross promotions
- on-screen, print and online advertising
- opportunities for staff involvement and corporate hospitality
- market research
- exposure via social media channels.
For more information, or if you’re interested in sponsoring Little Big Shots, please contact us.